Friday, January 16, 2009

Searching

Well, it appears that I am one of the places to go when you are googling for someone's experience with a Cytotec miscarriage - what an.... honor? Is that the right term? Anyhow, I'm glad that you were able to find my post (that's what I wrote it for, after all) and I hope it helps you. Please, please know that you are not alone right now, and if you need to talk to someone, I am here!

Search terms that have brought people to my site:
- My experience with cytotec: this post sums up my experience.
- When will periods come after misoprostol? It was 32 days for me, but my HCG levels dropped very quickly, so it may be as long as 7-8 weeks for you. Your doctor will probably tell you to give it at least 8 weeks before they will "help" your period come back.
- 11w and 3 days pregnant: I believe that I found out my baby was dead four days after this. But most people who make it that far stay pregnant - your baby will probably be okay! Don't worry!
- Nachal screening: Yes, that should be "nuchal." Whoops. Sorry, you probably didn't want to come to this site to find out about a Nuchal screening; mine kinda sucked.
- A Future for My Son: This person was delivered to my probably very depressing post, A Letter to My Son. Sorry about that. My son's future is over. Hope your son's turns out better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is how I found you :-) I was googling misoprostol (since I hate medication - that's not why I didn't take any painkillers when I miscarried, I just didn't think of it, and when the ob-gyn I went to later asked me if I'd taken any, it was as if someone had just explained the theory of relativity in plain English to me - I could have taken painkillers? What an amazing idea, why didn't I think of that? haha.)

I've completely lost track of what I was saying... Oh, I was looking for side effects of misoprostol, and came across your blog. Even though the miscarriage is done, I intend to keep reading :-)