Monday, January 12, 2009

Six random things...

Melanie from Waiting Patiently With An Angel tagged me!

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I'm a Valentine's baby! So is my dad. :)
2. I wear glasses because contacts make my eyes bleed.
3. I want to be a wedding photographer someday.
4. I am reading a sci-fi novel right now, Young Miles by Lois McMaster Bujold.
5. I love hot dogs. I would eat them every single day, if I could. (In fact, during my years of college, I almost did eat them every single day.)
6. I have already calculated when my due date would be if I got pregnant any of the next three months: October 20, November 18, or December 17.

I actually don't even know 6 bloggers... I don't know any, really, except Melanie, who tagged me! :-P

3 comments:

Crysi said...

I calculated due dates too when we were TTC! Course, I'm not entirely sure when my due date is now. I should ask her today.

Anonymous said...

1. There are tiny red ants attacking my office, and each one that has crossed my path today has been dropped off at the ant trap in the corner behind my desk.
2. My eyes hurt from looking at a computer screen all day. Perhaps I should have glasses...
3. I might want to be a wedding planner someday... let's go into business together!
4. I recently finished reading The Kite Runner, which was a good read.
5. Twizzlers are my favorite food on the road.
6. Alaina (who normally has very good vocab and pronuciation for a 2 year old) changes her baby doll's name everyday to a different bunch of jibberish. Today, baby may be called, "Scooba-dee-goo" and tomorrow "Ad-bee-oh-ma-lee-ka."

~Amy

Abbie Burnham said...

Crysi: You don't know your due date yet? That's so funny, I don't think I could go so long without knowing. :) Although I guess with twins you're not going to get to your due date anyway, probably.

Amy: We should definitely go into business together! I told Jonathan the other day that Emily should be my first customer, since she's chill and I should have more equipment by around the time she'll be getting married.

And I love the baby doll names! You should introduce "Sufako" into her vocabulary. :-D