Friday, January 30, 2009

Some Women=Nosy Whiners

Some women whine a lot. Especially the women at my work. Plus, they are a very nosy group. I think this is why I always had (mostly) guys for friends. Who can deal with all of this drama?

Sigh.

I wonder what they said about me when I was gone on and off for a week after I found out the baby had died/while I was miscarrying. Only my boss knew what was going on then, and he's not talking to any of them (thank God for Jack!). I was officially "sick."

Four more months until I am done working!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking today how I am glad to work in an office with all guys, and your post helped me realize why this might be. There's definitely less drama with guys!
Well, like you said, only 4 months more to go! (though I'll miss you when you're in MD)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Most of my friends have been guys, too. I think a lot of it was the drama and the whining. It's hard to relate to.