Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me, I am not wondering if these cramps I have only two days past ovulation mean that I am pregnant. I know that this could not possibly have anything to do with pregnancy.

On that note, I am not hoping that I got pregnant accidentally this month. I am not going to be severely disappointed when AF shows up in two weeks!

Of course, I did not leave my engagement ring at my friend's house on Friday night, and I did not make her look around for it, since I of course knew exactly where it was. Thanks, Jen!

I did not have to leave my apartment last night in my pajamas because of a fire alarm. Then, I certainly did not have a nightmare about that fire alarm last night from which I woke up in a dead sweat. Not me!

No comments: