Friday, April 3, 2009

4w, 4d: I slept in heavenly peace.

Wow, I actually slept like a baby last night. Really, really, really slept well. I woke up twice to go to the bathroom, but that's pretty standard pregnancy bladder for me, and I fell back asleep immediately after both wakings. WOW.

Now since getting up this morning I have been in countdown mode - only 2.5 hours left until I get my blood drawn! (I have no idea at what time Nicole will be calling me with the results... so I can't really count down to that.) My heart is "holding its breath" - I'm trying not to feel either way right now, because 1) if it's bad news, I don't want to be completely shocked and thrown off by "keeping my spirits up" all morning and 2) if it's good news, I don't see any sense in mourning for a baby that's not dead. So, I'm waiting. I have been doing a lot of waiting lately.

Alright, I need to get to work now so that this time will pass faster! Don't worry, I of course will update when I get the news, as soon as I call 1) my husband and 2) my mom.

Any prayers are appreciated.

UPDATE:
Okay, blood drawn, oddly from my right arm, which no one has managed until today. I was worried she'd have to poke me several times, but she did it on the first try! Anyhow, __ hours and __ minutes until I find out the results. (Remember, I have no idea when that will be.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you!!!

Shaina N said...

They can never take blood from my right arm either, I have a valve and it always blows the vein.

I'm praying for you right now as I type this!!

Liz said...

Praying, praying, praying!!