Tuesday, March 24, 2009

T minus three months

Yesterday marked three months until my due date. I can't believe that I got pregnant six months ago! Can you imagine how huge I would be right now? Three more months, Maxie, until your zeroeth birthday!

Emotionally, I feel like I am doing much better. I'm more irrational at certain times in my cycle, but at least I know when they are coming, and I have less of a day-to-day battle.

I also feel prepared now for another baby. I wanted to get pregnant so quickly after Max, and I think that that was so I could have almost viewed that baby as Max, just staying in slightly longer than he would have. I think I'm at a point emotionally now that I'm okay (well, as okay as a mommy can be) with my baby waiting for me in heaven and that any future baby will get to have/be a separate experience from Max.

I still miss you so much, Max, and I really wish that you could be kicking in my tummy right now, keeping me from sleeping and growing big and strong, but I know you are so happy where you are and I'm glad. Help God pick out your baby brother or sister and give them a kiss for me!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your post made me smile. I can so relate... thanks for sharing!