Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Update Monday

I really had a great weekend - thanks to Jamie for taking me outlet shopping on Saturday morning, Jennifer for inviting us over for dinner (yummy Indian food!) and games on Saturday night, and my sweet, sweet husband for cleaning my house and going grocery shopping Saturday morning while I was gone. What a darling he is!

I haven't been sleeping super well lately (waking up frequently, and then not being able to go back to sleep), so I'm praying that will end soon because I'm TIRED. I was having this same problem last spring and ended up on a sleeping pill that I eventually had to get off of (when I got pregnant with Max). I slept better on it, but I was always tired for the first half of the day, so I think I'm not going to go down that path again unless I get really desperate!

No comments: