Friday, December 12, 2008

For those of you who want an update, but didn't care to read the last post.

The miscarriage went fine. I think everything passed, and there were only short periods of time with pain before my percocet kicked in.

I went to the Ob/Gyn's office this afternoon with the tissue I had collected, and I have an appointment for next Thursday at 11:30 am. They will check my HCG levels to make sure they are going down (we got a base reading today) and also maybe an ultrasound to see if everything made it out of my uterus or not. Everybody pray that everything will have passed by then! I do NOT want surgery, especially the day before Christmas break!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i inserted 400mg and swallow 200of cytotec mg at 2am with an empty stomach, after 30 minutes i felt cold and shivering and felt cramps on my lower abdomen but not much.After 5 hrs cramps are still there but no signs of bleding. I got up as i have to go to work, after having tea i had a loose motion every now and then. Today is my 3 day after taking cytotec and still no bleeding but cramps still continue every now and then. I even hit my butt on the floor as if i fall from staitcase and only more fluid comes out and white discharge (but not sticky)...Now i am worried and afraid.

Anonymous said...

I had to take it today. My doctor gave me nausea and pain medication. 2 hours into it I started non stop bleeding. Clots constantly. Cramps here and there. Threw up once because of the pain medication. He had me take 4 then 4 hrs later had me take 2 then after the clots he said to take one more dose.

Anonymous said...

I picked up the misoprostol earlier today and just can't get myself to take it. I know I need to do it but I feel like I can't handle what happens afterwards. I'm scared and heartbroken. I know my kids and husband are tired of seeing me cry and I hate keeping us in limbo. Hopefully I will be strong enough to take it tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.
J

Anonymous said...

had i read this before i wouldnt have gone through with it. the pain i faced was like no other. thank god my own passed within one hour and the next 6-8hrs that followed. the cramps are horrible. the headache was uncontrollable but i woke the next day feeling a lot better. first and last time for me.. but im somewhat glad im over it now.