Friday, February 27, 2009

Apology: the real Abbie will return eventually.

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday (and today, really). I have been busy at work and tired at home the last few days. I napped most of last night away (you know, besides the dishes and making Sloppy Joe's). Tonight we have to be out and about, and I predict falling asleep immediately upon returning.

I'm holding my breath right now. Not really feeling anything, just waiting. Always waiting.

I'm going to post the new header sometime this weekend. Look out for it!

Update: Because you folks are so good to me, and because I am in major need of a prize for all of the work I have done today, I posted the new header! Don't worry, I'm figuring out the color scheme for links and titles and such right now. That'll be coming soon.

Update #2: Hmmm, this is too much purple for me. Bear with me while I figure out what I really want here. Maybe you shouldn't come see the change until Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog yesterday, and I just wanted to let you know that I totally relate to everything you have said. I was supposed to have my first child on July 5, 2009. But, on Dec 30th at the 12 week appointment, there was no heartbeat. I was completely devastated and have never been so heartbroken. I still have to take things day by day, but it's so encouraging to read your story. I pray that you are blessed with another child soon. Know that you are not alone in this struggle.