Tuesday, May 5, 2009

7w, 6d: So tired, tired of editing, tired of editing for youuuuu.

Almost done. Supposedly I have in my e-mail inbox the last 5 biosketches we have to edit for this grant... And then I'll be done! I've got 1.5 of them completed, so just 3.5 more to go!

The dentist appointment went great yesterday, no gags even, although my gums bled like nobody's business. Since I haven't had x rays of my teeth for a few years now (pregnancies getting in the way of that this visit and the last), I'm supposed to put off my next visit to the dentist until after this baby is born. But everything looked fine to my hygienist.

Alright, I'm back to work now. I think that I'll be more interesting soon... sorry.

1 comment:

Crysi said...

floss floss floss.. it really does make a difference with the bleeding gums. I had 2 xrays in January because I was having some tooth pain. Luckily, it was all good and I don't have to worry about it again until November.

Glad you didn't gag.