Monday, November 24, 2008

9w, 6d: Sometimes, I'm so tired that I could sleep forever.

Oh my. This is one tired day. I think this weekend perhaps added to my current exhaustion. Not enough sleep on Saturday night, probably could have used another hour or two last night.

Today was Christmas decorating day at work. We would have waited until after Thanksgiving, but we will have a lot of work the first two weeks of December, so we wanted to get the decorations up while it was still slow. Man, we have a lot of decorations here (including a 7 foot tree with lots of ornaments!). I didn't eat all morning because we were decorating (if you are ever pregnant, the whole "six small meals" is the way to go), so I went from breakfast at 7:45 to lunch at 12:00 with nothing in between. Not a good idea for the blood sugar!

I guess I don't have much to say today. Sorry, I must be too tired or something. :-P

Tomorrow is 10 weeks!

No comments: