Thursday, November 20, 2008

9w, 2d: Comments are fixed!

Ah ha! Now you don't have to register for Blogspot/gmail to be able to leave a comment! I fully expect my friends to leave some comments now. :)

These Bella bands are great! I was having problems with sitting down and pants cutting into my poor abdominal region, but now I just have a nice, stretchy Bella band instead.

My new Maternity Boppy is very nice, too. The cover it came with is a bit scratchy, but it is already softening with one wash and some use. I told Jonathan last night that he has been replaced... I officially don't need to snuggle with him any more! (Which is nice for both of us because when he is asleep he continually rolls away from my touch. :-P)

I would highly recommend both of these products! I got mine from Doula Shop.

Update:

There are only 2 other Abigail B.'s in America!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

But, there are 29 other Jonathan B.'s!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
29
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Update #2:

blog readability test

No comments: