Monday, June 7, 2010

Perfect? Moi?

I heard a word from my RE today that I have never heard him say before: perfect. As in, "Everything looks perfect."

Hooray!

I haven't heard back from the nurse yet about my E2 (estradiol) levels, but I currently have two or three follicles that are growing (I guess the two were a little more advanced than the third, but it might catch up) and my lining is already at 5.6 mm on day 6 (compared to two months ago when it was only 5 mm on day 9!).

Perfect!

Three self-administered shots down, two more before my next appointment.

"When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other." Ecclesiastes 7:10

(I wanted to end this post the same way as the last because, well, it just fits.)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! That has got to be such a great feeling! Praise God!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am still thinking and praying for your little family Abbie. Keep being positive.. It will happen!

Kate said...

Praise the Lord! That is great news.

JReus said...

Yay! So glad for you, Abbie.