Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MRI Rescheduled

I started reading a "romance" book by Nora Roberts last night, but realized about 20 minutes into it that it had a serial killer and lots of violence! Because of my awful imagination and the fact that it keeps me up at night for those kind of things, I decided to just keep reading and finish the book (I'm a super fast reader), which I did around 3 am. As I thought, justice would be served by the end of the book, and my brain didn't need to play over the scenes when I should have been sleeping.

In any case, I got up at 8 am this morning to call my doctor's office about the MRI appointment. They couldn't see anything in their system, so they had me call radiology, who said it had, in fact, been cancelled. However, they still had the appointment open, so I'm rebooked and going in at 12:30 for registration before the 1 o'clock appointment. I'm not supposed to eat for four hours before the procedure, so I actually need to run and eat right now - only 24 minutes left! :-P

Thanks for your prayers - everything is working out so far!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I'm glad that everything is working out well for this to be taken care of this week. It's amazing that the doctors have figured out what's going on and hopefully you'll be pregnant again soon!

Staci said...

What book was it? I've read several Nora Roberts books and that one doesn't sound familiar so I might check it out. Good luck on the MRI today and hopefully you can get everything taken care of soon so you can start trying again!