Thursday, June 4, 2009

Please leave a message after the beep.

I know I've been an awful blogger lately, but let's just chalk that up to exhaustion - mental, emotional, physical, spiritual exhaustion. I probably won't be blogging any time soon, and here's why:

Friday, June 5: hosting Jonathan's parents, Jonathan's M.Eng. graduation, packing the Uhaul, saying goodbye to our four best friends in Boston
Saturday, June 6: MOVING DAY, flying with Sophie - Her Royal Highness of Whining Who Really Loves to Whine A Lot - to DC, cleaning new apartment, starting to move into new apartment
Sunday, June 7: Finishing moving into new apartment, unpacking the essentials, hanging out with my family and Jonathan's parents
Monday-Thursday, June 8-11: Vacation to Ocean City, MD - probably no internet access
Friday, June 12-???: No internet access in our new apartment until someone installs it. This will be the time period during which Jonathan and I stare at each other in dismay and then go through withdrawal until someone gives us our fix by installing Verizon Fios (which, alas, will never, ever compare to MIT's 48 Mbps. Sigh.)

ETA: I have no clue when I'll be back. See above.

But maybe if you're really good and ask veeeeery nicely, I'll post some automatic posts to surprise you every once in a while over the next two weeks.

P.S. I really love you guys. Do you know that?
P.P.S. *BEEEEEEP*

6 comments:

Staci said...

I hope everything goes well with the move and congrats to your hubby on graduating!!!! I also hope you both have a relaxing vacation and come back ready to start on your new road in life. Best of luck and looking forward to "hearing" from you when you get back online :)

Anonymous said...

:-) I hope you get your internet back soon - we'll miss you. Good luck with moving, too - it's hateful, but being in your new home is always so nice :D

Charity said...

Hope everything goes smoothly with the move and all your travels!!

Mary said...

Have fun!

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm praying that all goes smoothly. We'll miss you.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Perfectly Imperfect said...

oh how i loathe moving!! i hope everything goes smoothly!! i'll be thinking of you!