Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4w, 1d: a conclusive BFP!

Well, it's conclusive! A BIG FAT POSITIVE!


My poor husband was so worried about his reaction this morning... He's not outwardly very emotional and was trying to go further than he normally would have to show me that he was excited. (I think we saw an Everybody Loves Raymond about this the other night, and it stressed him out a bit. :-P) It was pretty funny... The poor thing was up until 2 studying and I woke him up at 5:30 saying, "I can't hold it any longer!" So I think he was mostly asleep and stressed about his test. But he tried. He said something along the lines of, "That's wonderful! I'm so happy!" but in a super sleepy tone... And I jumped up and down as he watched me and laughed...

Here is my "baseline" picture of my (already) bloated belly:


Please note the pants, which are already unbuttoned and on the last notch of the built-in belt!

I called and made my appointments after lunch today: I get to see a nurse two weeks from today, on Oct. 29, and I think that's to confirm the pregnancy and ask family history questions, and then I see a midwife on Nov. 10 for my first ultrasound! I'm so excited!!!

No comments: