Monday, October 13, 2008

13 DPO: Still waiting...

I didn't test again yet - I'm trying to wait until Wednesday, as DH (dear husband) is out of town and I want him to see the line if it's there and I don't want to see the test by myself if it's not there! But, believe me, this wait is killing me more than it is killing you! Hehehe...

I had such a rough day - I woke up exhausted (with plenty of sleep...) and was half napping on my cousin's couch most of the day... Then we went shopping and I felt like I was going to fall over most of the time... It was just too much for me. If this is the fatigue of pregnancy, this is going to be a difficult nine months...

My temp was extremely high this morning, which made me very happy... However, I am now spotting brown, which scares me. Brown is not usually how I spot before AF (it's usually pink), but it still scares me nonetheless. I'm also off-and-on being extremely crampy and am having bad back pain, although I know the back pain is from walking around so much this weekend (I have an awful back) and I am praying that the cramping is just from a lack of water... But I feel like it's not that... I don't know. I'm so exhausted that I am feeling completely hopeless tonight, and DH isn't even here, so I'm just sitting here feeling scared and alone! Sorry to be so depressing.

AF was due yesterday (I think... although I only have 1 luteal phase to base that off of), and she hasn't showed up yet, so that's good.

No comments: