Friday, April 23, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award!


I'd like to thank the academy... which I suppose is Bethany from Confessions of a Chosen One. You should all check out her blog for another inspiring, positive blog from a neat Christian gal.

This award is given to blogs that inspire others, and show positivity and creativity. I think my husband would laugh if he heard that because I can be such a pessimist at times!

Some suggestions for the award:
1) Put the logo within your blog or on your post
2) Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

My nominees:
1. Mimi at Mochamama
2. Charity at Considering It All Joy
3. Ali at The Feldman Family
4. Laura at Blessed

Guys, I won't be offended if you don't do this! I just wanted to let you all know that I find you positive and inspiring. :) I'm sure that there are people I'm forgetting here, but I have things to do and places to be, so gotta run!

No comments: